Sunday, June 8, 2008

Here I come Papa!

Have I ever told you how much JOY I find in being a Grandma? If Chelsea is here to visit, you can bet I have my camera with me. Instead of watching TV, like she always wants to do, I persuaded her to go for a walk...and look what we found. Papa was coming home from his run and I was lucky enough to capture the moment she saw him.

Away she went, as fast as those little legs could move, yelling for her Papa the whole way.

I don't know who's face was brighter, hers or Papa's.

I think it is safe to say he enjoys being a Papa as much as I enjoy being a Grandma.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Awh, that is just TOO CUTE!

sueellieslife said...

The love just gooshes out of that last photo...love it!!

Suzie said...

Okay...the floodgate of tears are overflowing! When I read this post, Somewhere Over the Rainbow started to play, and it's such a touching moment with Chelsie and her Papa. Just beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing!