Sunday, August 17, 2008

Photo Shoot?

We are entering a new stage that I think I am going to like. I was able to bribe Chelsea into a photo shoot. As most of you know we have gone through quite a time where she wasn't having anything to do with me taking her picture, so you can imagine my surprise when she said we could go outside and take some pictures.
Here she is sitting on one the chairs that Papa just made, she loves this chair and thinks it is hers. I certainly am not going to tell her any different. Especially if she will sit in it while I take pictures.

Some days it is hard to believe she is only 4 years old, she looks so much older. And other times I wonder where the time has gone, wasn't it just yesterday I was watching her make her entrance into this world?

Notice we have several different poses in our photo shoot. I got kisses, smiles, and cheesey grins.

I even got her to wear a new outfit I bought for her. It is nearly impossible to get her to wear anything but her dresses so to see her in shorts is rare. Isn't it the cutest outfit? She especially loved the diamondy sparkly buttons, I think they sealed the deal.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute and cute. I miss the little rascal!

Melisa Jo said...

These are great pictures. She looks so grown up, YIKES!