Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Little CowGirl

So, we are back to the point where she loves me to take her picture again. She is also getting very good at posing for me. She comes up with her own poses and tells me when to take the picture. Once again she is on our bed playing. It is so funny to me that she will run in and say to me, "Can I go play on your bed Grandma?"

Today was pink camo day and she decided that my pink hat topped the outfit off perfectly. Well, alright then. Who am I to argue. Can you believe she is only 5? She just looks more and more grown up all the time. I know I can never compare the two kids but if Ryder has even half the personality that Chelsea has I am going to have my hands full, not to mention a million pictures of them before they are even in school.

Does it get any cuter than this?

There was such an angelic look on her face on the photo below I couldn't resist posting it. We had a lot of fun playing around and taking silly pictures. You know I am going to post more so don't be thinking you are missing out.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!