Monday, September 13, 2010

1st Grade

How can it be a year since I last posted? Shame on me. It certainly isn't because I didn't have pictures to post or things to share. I am guessing if you are reading this you have seen all those pictures on Facebook so I don't feel like a totally worthless blogger ;-)


Chelsea started 1st grade this year and I think she really is liking it. She has Mr. May for a teacher and from what I hear he is an awesome teacher. I wonder if he knows he has royalty in his classroom? I bet he has a classroom full of princesses.


Six years old....where has the time gone? With all of Chelsea's firsts I find myself reflecting back to when my kids were in the same place. I love to watch her grow and learn. She loves to read and is working hard on her math. Her eyes light up when she gets her answers right. She doesn't give up easily.

I didn't get to follow her to her first day of school this year but thank God Grandma Ronda was there to capture the moment. I had these pictures in my mailbox within an hour. Ryder got to take his sissy to school though and aren't they just the cutest kids you have ever seen? I am in love....they light up my life.
There are days..believe me...when I just want quiet, and then they walk in the door, their eyes light up and they run to me with open arms and I MELT. Energy restored.
Here's to a wonderful school year and possibly a few more posts.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: