Monday, July 30, 2007

A Royally Wonderful Birthday

Birthdays are good for you...statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest!





I told the girls to leave the glasses alone and stop stacking them up before one of them break!

Ronda is such a dear friend, check out the bikini she knit for me. I can't wait to wear it!


I don't think I look a day over 29! I double dog dare you to say differently.

Kirsten and Melisa

Me (of course) Amy, and Kathleen

Melisa (again)and Trini, making a toast to me...I think.

What a fun time we had. We all met at GP to celebrate and boy were we in for a treat. They actually had a band there to entertain us, maybe they thought I wasn't entertainment enough. The music was, well should I say, interesting and for sure LOUD! The highlight was when they sang me Happy Birthday. I was a little shy but I did manage to stand up so no one would be confused as to who they were singing to. LOL.







Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

I had a GREAT time Queenie! I am soo glad that I got to be a part of it. I am sorry I couldn't get you more.

Love Ya!

Hugs,
Amy

alteredsoul said...

So, how does that bikinini feel? I am so glad that I was at your party - I wouldn't have wanted to miss any of the fun we had!
Love,
kathleen

Stacy B said...

Love it! Where is the picture of your buckanini? Great job figuring out the powerpoint graphics, they look great.

Melisa Jo said...

Where should I begin? First, your birthday party was great fun. I just hope I can look as gorgeous on my birthday as you did on yours. You look magnificent!!! Great job on the blog. Looking forward to future posts.

Trini said...

Renee...GREAT JOB! I am so glad you joined the blogging world! I'll be looking for new posts and great pix!
Had a super time at your party and haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Too bad I missed the "moment" of the evening when they sang Happy Birthday as it must have been some fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Nae-Nae! Glad you had a good one. I miss you and the laughs. Loved your opening blog.
Kisses,
Mary