Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Pledge Allegiance

Impressionable...
Teachable...
Vulnerable...
But... not replaceable.

"In rare form" is the only way to describe Chelsea on this day. She was all about singing songs from school. I got to tape her as many times as I wanted to, as long as she could be on Grandma's bed. Over and over again she repeated her "Pledge" and songs. My biggest challenge was in keeping the camera steady, both from her bouncing around and me trying not to laugh.
She fills my world. I can't get enough of her. I want to capture all these moments. I don't want to miss a thing. That's where it is hard to be the Grandma, I don't get to be a part of everything. I miss the everyday moments, so I treasure every moment I do get to be a part of. She is one of a kind that is for sure.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVE it!! :)

Missing you and hope all is well in your world!

Blessings to you this Sunday!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

oh man that is precious!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a kid!! Love your collage!