Sunday, August 26, 2007

What Flower Are You?

I found this quite humorous today. Love these little quizzes you can take. So, they think I am an Iris? Well, they got the color right. What do you think? How do they know me so well. Most of these quizzes that I have taken really do seem to fit me. I will post more soon, maybe even today.

You Are An Iris

You are a unique person who seeks out novelty in life.
An inspiration seeker, you often have to change scenery to recharge.
You don't deal well with structure or rules. You need to do it your own way.
Your ideal relationships are free and flowing. No one can tie you down.

5 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

LMAO!

Doesn't sound like you @ all! HAHA!

Lindsay said...

I was a rose - my birth flower... how did they know? :)

I loved that one of the answers asks "you were too much" :)
Totally a quiz for you!!

Stacy B said...

I am a lily! I love lilies. You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.
Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize."

Funny. I wonder how many of those other quizzes you took. I noticed one that said "What bra are you."

A.S.K.-P. said...

P.S. I was a Lily too.
What do you think?

Anonymous said...

I'm a lily... what a shock. Now that's three of us!