Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess


One Princess.
Four Candles.
Presents, cake, and family.
A royal event.

And look, jewels and a crown.

And a new princess gown complete with more jewelry, tiara and shoes to match. And a cousin to play dress up with. No problem getting you to pose for this special day.

Four years ago today, I paced the floor at the hospital, anxiously awaiting her arrival. I can still remember the joy I felt in hearing myself say, "I am a Grandma". I never would of imagined that one person could change a world in the way she has changed ours.
I love being her Grandma.
I love that twinkle she has in her eye.
I love her personality.
I love her hugs and "I love you's"
I love listening to her pray at night.
My heart melts when I hear her say Gramma and Papa.
My heart is full today, as I cherish every day of the past 4 years.
I just love "watching Chelsea grow".
Happy Birtdday my little Princess.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Happy Birthday Princess Chelsea!

Melisa Jo said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea - Love Aunt Lis!

Your Grandma is a very special lady and I know as you grow-up you'll have lots of great memories, just like the ones created on your 4th birthday.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Oh my word, she looks just like you! Beautiful!! Of course! Just like a queen to be!

Lindsay said...

LOVE it!! Happy Birthday Princess girl - you are LOVED!

Ronda said...

A royal in training! And what a way to celebrate 4 years! Way to go Grandma! Happy birthday Chelsea Raquel!

Anonymous said...

I loved her crown all day. Her hugs are the best. I treasure Chelsea's valentine. Good job Grandma.