Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Losing Weight

There is a reason I do not own a scale....they LIE! So, for fear of bad news I haven't gone to weigh in in two weeks. This is bad behavior. I admit it. I really like how my friend Amy did her last post, she tracked how many miles she had gone while exercising this past week. I so could do that. It will be easy to track last week, that would be "0" miles...big fat goose egg. I know that my temperment would be slightly better if I would just go do it. Since I figured out how to "weigh in" in my previous post, I have now figured out why I can't lose weight.
Am I discouraged you ask? Heck no. It takes more than that to knock me down. When the scale stops lying to me and my pants quit shrinking in the waist I will announce weight loss in pounds, until then, you get miles.

4 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Glad I could be some help to YOU (since it's usually the other way around) my friend. Why don't you join me here...
http://tallyiraqandback.blogspot.com/

If you're interested let me know and I'll send you the password and have Rachel send you and invite.

GB Hugs,
Love Ya!

Mrs Pretzel said...

I'm super excited to hear that you may join us!!

A.S.K.-P. said...

FYI the previous message (from Rachel) is from the hostess of the 14,000 Miles (to Iraq & Back) Group. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get ya the info.

Melisa Jo said...

Go Renee Go! Skipping weigh-ins, to my surprise I couldn't imagine why you weren't replying to my emails, reminding you that it is Tuesday, weigh-in day! Hang in there, you will win the battle, because you are so stubborn!