Sunday, September 30, 2007

He's My Best Friend


I will never forget the first time Chelsea wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Grandma, you are my best friend." My heart melted. I don't know where she learned that line, but I think it will get her pretty much anything she wants.

The other day Buddy came over with Melisa for a visit. As you can see she is once again dressed in her princess tutu, I must make a note to buy her some more of these for Christmas.
On this day I guess it was Buddy's turn. She wrapped her arms around Buddy and told him he was her best friend. She found some books in my scrapbook room and sat on the stairs and read to Buddy. She had to lay the book down sometimes so Buddy could see all the pictures. He was a pretty good sport about it for the most part. When Buddy lost interest she just sat and read by herself. I hope she never loses her interest in reading her books. Have I mentioned before how much I love her?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

That girl is JUST TOO CUTE!

sueellieslife said...

love the pictures. she is such a princess!isn't it great what grandma's can get away with? ;) love the last picture of her with her little bare neck showing. so sweet!

Ronda said...

Buddy, what a good friend. He even keeps secrets...ask Landon.