Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dancin the Day Away

Boy, did these two ever have a fun day together. Molly and Chelsea are both girly girls and love to dress the part. After we refinished the hard wood floors we took our time in moving the furniture back in, so Chelsea thought it was her own dance studio. I think she loved the sound the shoes made on the floors. I should of tried to get video of this event but they were moving too quick, it was all I could do to snap these.
 
I give them a perfect "10" on this dance move. They are in perfect unison and I am sure they didn't have a clue. Oh, to be young again, to be so full of life.
 
Molly is always willing to pose for me when I get the camera out, and Chelsea won't let anyone get more attention from me than she is getting. This makes for fun pictures when Molly comes over to play.
 
It will be fun to watch these two cousins grow up together. I know you will find this hard to believe but Chelsea is the bossy one and Molly is the follower. This fact makes me a little nervous, as I can only imagine the places Chelsea will take Molly. I think stong supervision will be required.
 
Posted by Picasa

Who ever said, "all dressed up and no place to go"? I am never afraid of a challenge, so when I needed to go to Wal Mart, I just loaded them up and away we went. I didn't say I was "smart" I just said I wasn't afraid. Molly's shoe broke in half in the store, they fought over who got to sit where in the cart, then cried because they wanted to walk. The jewels and crowns were on again and off again, they wanted a toy or two, and I wanted to go home and rest. We did get some quizzical looks though, "WHAT, we dress like this everyday, don't they know that?"

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Everyday is a dancing day! Watch out world...here she comes!!!!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

The picture of the two of them walking into walmart is the BEST!!!! I love that you let them go like that...so stinking cute!!

Lindsay said...

You have to be the best grandma around... and I'm surprised you didn't post pictures of yourself... were you in costume?? Being royalty and all?? :)

Happy Day to you friend!!

Stacey said...

You go grandma!! It's way more fun to take them to the store in the fun costumes and say, Look at my adorable grandchildren!, than to fight with them about changing and take them grumpy!! They're happy and so are you! Have a great Dancin' day!