Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Visit From Uncle Jonny

We always love a visit from Jonathan, but usually they are for a Guards weekend so we don't get to see him too much. This time we got him for a weekend with no commitments. Chelsea decided playtime at the park would be a grand idea, so off we went. He is so good with Chelsea, I think it is the little kid in him. I think he very much enjoys being silly with her and making her laugh.
Chelsea told me she knew how to cross the monkey bars all by herself but as soon as we got there she froze. Uncle Jonny showed her how it was done, and her best attempt was to get on his shoulders and cross that way. Hey, if I had a choice that is how I would do it too, its much easier that way.

Chelsea loves to play outside, she would stay out there all day long if we could handle it. Here they are having a "race". To keep her running you have to chase her though. I think she would of beat Jonathan anyway. She is laughing the entire way.

Uncle Jonny got to meet Ryder for the first time too. As soon as Ryder started to fuss he looked at me and said, "I have absolutely no idea what I am suppose to do." The look on his face was priceless!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!!