Sunday, March 8, 2009

What an Adventure...Part 1

I promised Chelsa we could go to the park...and it was pouring rain. Back up plan, lets go see Papa at work. I knew Landon would like this adventure, and so would his mom so we invited them along. Good thing I did, it was twice as fun with a friend, and my camera once again went dead on me. (Okay, I use it so much I forget to charge the dang thing)
They were so excited and ran from one fire truck to the next. Papa gave them quite the tour and they got to climb on everything they could find. Here they got to try on a fire coat that weighed as much as they did, well, maybe not as much as Chelsea, but they were swimming in it.
And then the safety vest.....
They had no fear up on top of the trucks. Notice all the pictures are taken from ground level...yep, Ronda and I kept our feet planted on the ground.

Outside on top of another truck, once the rain stopped a bit.

And a cheesy pose.
The funniest part of the whole day was right here. Mark let them listen to their hearts with the stethoscope. Landon listened to Chelsea and his eyes got real big and he said....."SHE IS WOUND UP!"
They both got to put on the head sets and talk to each other.
And what fire station is complete without a workout room. They had just as much fun in here as they did with the trucks.
This was hysterical, all she did was move her arms. She must of been watching how I do those pushups.
So, you wonder what part two of the adventure was...it quit raining so off to the park we went...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun outing. Wish my grandkids had a Papa that was a fireman!