Sunday, March 8, 2009

What an Adventure...Part 2

So, here we are with Part 2 of our adventure. Yes, the it stopped raining and YES it was still cold and wet. Did this fact slow them down...NO. They have been here together many times and off they go to have some fun.
I will be honest, I have as much fun as they do. I have said it before, I am a different Grandma than I was a mom. Sure, we spent days at the park and at the pool and on many adventures together, but I don't know if I loved it this much.

NOTE TO SELF: NOTE TO OTHERS:

Enjoy every minute of every day!

Dirt washes off.

Rain will make you wet, but you will dry eventually.

If clothes get stained from climbing on fire trucks....who cares...buy new ones.

Don't miss today while waiting for tomorrow.


Chelsea was all about the "posing" and not so much about the swinging from the bars. Landon is a complete monkey on the bars and is strong enough to cross them all by himself.

There apparently is no such thing as too high when pushing these two in the tire swing. They love it and they laugh the entire time, telling me to push them more.

If you can't have a balanced diet, then at least balance on the beam. I think I can do that. This beam is a little tricky since it moves when you walk on it but both Chelsea and Landon have no problems on it.
Now, there was laughter.....and there were tears. Landon insisted he had to be inside the tires while Chelsea as on top of them. He worked his was through, laughing the whole time...and then...................
he pinched his tummy and when he finally got out he was crying. Next thing we knew, we looked at Chelsea and she was crying because Landon was crying. I am not sure Ronda or I knew whether to laugh or cry at the whole scene.
I guess I chose to at least try and comfort the two of them, which took about 60 seconds and then they were good to go.
I just never know where my next adventure will be, but I know I will have them. They are too great to pass up. I do need to start developing the pictures though since this adventure produced nearly 400 pictures. Too bad I didn't have my camera, we could of got a few more.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pair... oh, and I mean that for the adults too.