Saturday, July 5, 2008

Now you see it...now you don't

I am almost over the shock of Sarah calling me and telling me she cut off Chelsea's hair. I believe I was a bit sick to my stomach actually. Chelsea has never had her hair cut, and she has such beautiful hair. I think I was just as sad that I couldn't be there when she did it to capture the moment in pictures. I guess I can't be there for everything, but this was a big moment and I am sorry I couldn't be a part of it. Chin up, smile, and be glad for the moments I am there for....

So, here is a glimpse of the new hair cut. She loves it and it is so much easier to manage, even though I never complained over having to fix her hair. When you ask her about her hair she says, "My mommy cut it....and she cried" It really is cute and I am almost over the shock of it, but not totally. Lovin' her to pieces.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

The kid is STILL ADORABLE!

The ? is...How are YOU?!

Anonymous said...

Dang, that's cute. Kind of like her grandma!

Melisa Jo said...

It really is cute and remember, hair grows back. Treasure the moments you have, they are priceless and she's always entertaining like her Grandma.

Suzie said...

She looks so much more grown-up and looks so much like you (it's kinda spooky! lol)

Yes, hair does grow and it probably looks healthier and is easier to get a brush through it.

She's just precious! Unforgettable just like you!