Saturday, July 5, 2008

Princess Goes to the Country

Do I even need to tell you how excited Chelsea was to get to go see the horses and donkey at Aunt Helens house? Notice she chose to wear her crown for the occasion. Everyday is an adventure and it is so much fun to be a part of these moments. I must say I was a little nervous with her being so close to them, especially when Helen had to make sure the one on the left didn't get too close since it isn't very friendly.

These last two pictures crack me up. The tiara is gone, the coat is gone and I think she is having a heart to heart talk with the horse. She wanted to ride it but as soon as Helen lifted her up there she wasn't having anything to do with that.

Wouldn't you just love to know what she is saying to the horse. I will have to ask her next time she comes to visit, I am sure it will be an interesting tale.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How incredibly fun for all of you!

Suzie said...

She's a natural born Horse Whisperer. Love the tiara - she's been to the parades with the Round-up court a few times huh? Isn't that what you're suppose to wear when around horses? lol