Monday, December 15, 2008

Dear Santa...


Dear Santa,
I was so excited to get to see you today. I took a tubby last night and let Grandma fix my hair real pretty so I would look my best for you. From the minute I woke up this morning you were the first thing I thought about. I got dressed all by myself and sat very still while Grandma curled my hair and put pretty red ribbons in it to match my new dress.

I knew your reindeer would be there again this year and I was just as excited to get to see them again. I am not afraid of you this year like I was last year. Thank you for letting me sit on your lap and tell you what I wanted for Christmas. I love the toys you gave me today, especially the teddy bear. I will take good care of it.

Did you like the songs I sang for you today. I really like to sing "Santa Clause is Coming To Town" I don't know all the words but Grandma sang it with me to help teach me. I am trying to be real good and to not be on the "naughty" list.

I hope you liked my new dress, Grandma says I looked beautiful in it.
Love,
Chelsea

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a treasure. Beautiful girl, beautiful story.