Monday, December 15, 2008

It's SNOWING!!!

I LOVE the SNOW! So I thought nothing of putting my boots on with my pajamas at 11:00 at night to go outside and take a picture while it was snowing. We don't have the snow my dear friend Ronda has at her house, or a view like she has, but just having snow is enough for me. I am happy...and the minute the snow is good for making a snowman, I am going to go get the princess and we are making a snowman. All day she reminded me of every detail we put into the snowman we made last year and wanted to do it again.

I am very sure she didn't understand what I was saying when I told her it wasn't "snowman snow", but she is holding on to the promise that when it is, we have a date.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too!!!

Unknown said...

Renee...It's Afton Downs (Gawith). I found your blog off of Karly's and I just wanted to say hi. If your interested you can check out my blog at madowns.blogspot.com. Tell Kristen hi for me!