Monday, December 15, 2008

Rockin Around the Christmas Tree

I don't know where she gets her personality but if I could bottle it up and sell it I would be rich. She sees the camera and goes into "pose" mode. I LOVE IT!

I have no idea where she learned these "moves" but I don't think she learned them from me. You are laughing at that aren't you?
I am realizing just how much I have taught her though. She is forever watching, learning, seeing, and repeating. She knows all my "Grandma isms". Her conversations with me are always reaffirming things I say to her, nicknames I give her, and silly words I use.
When someone used the word Goomba the other day she was quick to tell them that was her Grandma's word.
And she says to me, "I am your baby girl, right Grandma"
Grandma: "You sure are Chelsea, and what else are you?"
Chelsea: "I am your Princess"
Grandma: "I luva luva luva you little Princess!"

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who says none of her personality comes from you???!