Saturday, February 28, 2009

He is Adorable!


Isn't he just the cutest guy you've ever seen. I am getting a few more pics of me holding him since Chelsea loves to take pictures. He is 4 days old here. Boy, I am going to burn up some miles going to visit that is for sure. He doesn't cry much, he sleeps all the time (I am sure that won't last long), and when he opens his eyes my heart melts.
Chelsea seems to be doing okay, and she doesn't get too upset when I am holding the baby, but she stays close. I think her nose was out of joint on Thursday, so I went and picked her up and took her for special Grandma time. We went to McDonalds for dinner and ice cream and she got to play for about an hour. We then went to WalMart where she got to pick out a few outfits and try them on in the dressing room. (I guess this is a big girl thing to do because Mommies try things on in there too) We also rocked out in the car to Pink I think it was, playing the same song over and over and over, singing as loud as we wanted to.
Mark and I stopped to visit yesterday on our way back from TriCities and Chelsea asked if she could come to my house. Well, let me think about it............YES! I could never turn her down. I asked if Ryder could come spend the night too but his mom said no, not yet. It was worth a try and don't think I won't be asking everytime I see them. I know I can break her down eventually.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: