Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finally got it cut! What do you think?

There were so many rules when I sat down to get my hair done.
I don't want it short!
I don't want to look like so in so!
I do not want bangs falling in my face!
This picture is okay if you change this!
This picture is okay if you do this instead!
I want a change!
I think I am going to be sick!
Maybe we will just highlight it!
Can you hear me? Poor Shelli just rolls her eyes at me, puts highlights on and sets me under a dryer to calm down a bit. When she started cutting I just white knuckled the chair and didn't say much. Now, to some of you it doesn't look much different, but trust me, IT IS!
I think I like it and love that I got to keep as much length as I did, she probably could of gone shorter and I would of been okay with it but I will tell her that later. So, it is very blond and very layered. I am still playing with it to see what I can do.
This picture is day one and blown dry. Do you know how hard it is to take your own picture? I have some really nice ones of half my head, the wall, the mirror, double chin and so on...

And the back...still long but tons of layers. You can kinda see them here.

And here it is yesterday with a scrunched look. I like this look best but I have to use tons of product to get it to stay this way and not frizz out.

Thank you to all of you who voted, I can't believe how many left a comment. Most voted for bangs and believe it or not I have them. They are just longer, and yes, they want to fall in my face and drive me over the edge. I am working through this.


6 comments:

Ronda said...

Woo hoo! I love it! So very proud of you for going outside your box!

Suzie said...

Oooo so sexy!! Love the new haircut and am glad you are happy with it.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

that's hot! you did it!!! looks awesome!! perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

Hot, hot, hot!!! I love it.

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

Marvelous!

Lindsay said...

Royalty! For sure!