Monday, January 28, 2008

ABCs

Okay, this has got to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. All day Chelsea had been singing songs and wanted me to take her picture. So when I got the camera out, she just stopped. I told her that was okay and put the camera down. Well, that was not what she wanted and put on such a cute display of spoiled rotten behavior I have ever seen. After all the tears were cleaned up I told her I would turn the camera back on and wait for her to sing. What follows is the saddest version of ABC's I think you have seen.

Notice the attire.....Cute Pink nightgown and princess shoes (on the wrong feet). The feather helps to keep balance and keep her on tune. I think the fact that after hours of Stacey and I trying to get this video to turn, it is just appropriate that it is sideways.



2 comments:

Ronda said...

OMG! That is the most pathetic rendition I have ever heard! So glad her Grandma didn't have her sing it twice!! I don't think she would have made it!
A princess she will be...feather and all! Avery tells me that is the way shoes are most comfortable!

Melisa Jo said...

A little princess with a broken spirit to sing. Next time Grandma. Still flattered that you called me to help turn the video. Computer whiz I am NOT!