Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How To Weigh Yourself


I can't believe I was doing it wrong all these years.
Weighing in is one of my biggest battles. That (%#%^ scale lies to me every week. I work out, I watch what I am eating, I spit every drop of moisture I have before I walk in the door, I wear the lightest clothes I have, and even stand backwards on the scale and NOTHING!!!!

Finally, I figure it out. I never even thought of this one and can't wait to share it at WW next week when I go to weigh in. Since they never know what I am going to say or do when I come to weigh in, I am sure this one will blow them out of the water. And if that dang scale gives me bad news, I am bustacating it all over the place.

6 comments:

Melisa Jo said...

That's the spirit Renee, never give up. I got a hair cut today just in case that bad old scale wants to mess with me tomorrow. I need 4/10 of a pound to make that @#$%%$# goal! If you hear a loud scream coming from across town tomorrow morning about 8:30, you'll know I didn't make it.....

A.S.K.-P. said...

LOL, thanks for the tip Queenie. I think I'll try that weigh-in technique next time I weigh myself!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

CUTE!!!

Lindsay said...

You, my friend, are one clever, clever gal!!

I so enjoy your posts, your whit, and your wonderful sense of humor!!

May your day be full of smiles and laughter ~ and I'm so, so, so glad you have a blog!! :)

Ronda said...

Oh Man, am I ever glad that you have once again shared your wisdom with us all! I should have tried that weigh in tactic at the doctors office this week!

Lacey Lichi said...

Hey chicka bean!! You can model for me any day. Of course, I would expect you to be my first ever "boudoir" session! I miss all of you so much! Your blog made me laugh- thanks! Give yourself a big ol' hug for me.