Saturday, January 19, 2008

Papa, Do This! Like This Papa!

It amazes me how one person can demand so much attention, and we give it to her. She has needs that must be met I guess, and she knows how to go about it. Chelsea found this set of weights in the closet one day and just loves to show us how strong she is. I have no idea how she even knew what they were or how to use them, (wonder if she saw me working out?) LOL

So, here she is trying to show Papa how to use them. The whole time he is struggling to lift them she is encouraging him and helping him out. And when he finally is able to lift them..............

She says, "Good job Papa". Then she once again shows him just how easy it really is.

Notice she can lift them all by herself, and even wearing jewelry. Man I love this girl.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ronda said...

Whew! That looks like a lot of hard work. She needs to get together with Landon as he wanted a party...an exercise party! He did not get that from me! Wow! Your very own live-in personal trainer!

A.S.K.-P. said...

That girl is just too funny!

Crystal said...

I found your blog through a friend's. I think your daughter is adorable and what a funny story! I'll check back with you soon!

Crystal said...

Opps, that must be your grand daughter! Also, how sweet to celebrate 25 years of marriage with your husband! Congratulations!

Melisa Jo said...

You go Chelsea, show them what you are made of. I have no doubt you would out last me.